The title page of the document is the first page in your paper, and it needs to contain the following items, in order:
- Title of the Paper
- Author’s Name (that’s you!)
- Institutional Affiliation (i.e., American National University or National College)
The title page should also include a page header and page numbers.
- The page header on your title page should read, "Running Head: TITLE OF YOUR PAPER"
- The running head should be in the upper left-hand corner of the paper, and the page numbers should be in the upper right-hand corner.
- Title, author's name, and institutional affiliation should be centered in the top half of the page.
- Text should be double spaced.
- Title: no more than 12 words long.
- Author: Include your first name, middle initial, and last name.
- Institutional Affiliation: the organization where you have completed your research.
For students at ANU campuses located in Tennessee, the institutional affiliation will read “National College.”
For all other ANU students, the institutional affiliation will read “American National