48 hour notice for workshops. These are standalone tutorials with built in assessments that can be assigned to students to complete.
- Introduction to the Library
- This standalone workshop includes videos and embedded quizzing related to the library's web page, academic integrity, and surface versus deep web searching. Offered in all ENG090 courses.
- Introduction to Search Strategies
- Asynchronous exercises to be completed by the students, which walk students through the process of developing a search strategy for their own research topic
- Plagiarism overview
- This interactive Mini Workshop helps students understand how to avoid plagiarism and where to go for research help.
- APA overview
- Give your students an introduction to or refresher on APA citation style and help them understand why citation matters.